Thirty-Three Productions, Inc.
Merging the Power of Entertainment, Art & Media to Unite the World.
Thirty-Three Productions, Inc. proudly represents a notable roster of highly successful event production and promotional campaigns, designed for clients of local and global scope. Clients include multi-national corporations and their marketing agencies, globally recognized world-leaders, celebrity icons, and highly respected charitable organizations worldwide. We work closely with like-minded and visionary clients to bring “Dreams to Reality”.
GLOBAL & INTIMATE EVENTS
CAUSE MEDIA & MARKETING
We are proud to have made tremendous contributions to leading philanthropic organizations including: The Nelson Mandela Foundation, 46664, The Clinton Foundation Millennium Network, The Entertainment Industry Foundation, The Peapod Foundation, A Place Called Home, Hope’s Voice International, After-School All-Stars, Los Angeles, the United Nations Association, Rock the Vote and more. For our client list, please visit our Clients & Partners.
- “Christine/Thirty-Three Productions rocks! Christine is a powerhouse of energy and creative thinking and can make any project she sets her sights upon reality. We worked together to help launch the Saturn ION, the first youth targeted vehicle from General Motors. She brought a wealth of expert knowledge to the table and made not only herself, but me, shine. She understands on-time, on-budget and results oriented production and is an absolute pleasure to work with.”Julie Malkin-ManningSenior Account Executive, Carlson Marketing Group
- “Christine is without a doubt, one of the most strategic and creative people I have ever had the pleasure of working with....it doesn’t matter if its a massive consumer event in Central Park NYC or charity outreach in South Africa with the world’s best recording stars, Christine handles it all with the poise, professionalism and the savvy of the superstar she is.....she makes it look easy, leaving the rest of us mere mortals in awe.”Jeffrey KowalczykAccount Director Lifestyle Marketing, TBWA/Chiat/Day Los Angeles
- “I've worked on numerous projects with Christine Hansen ranging from large scale global productions to local charity events. At both extremes Christine's attention to detail and passion are unprecedented.”Julie PilatHead of Music, Curation and Artist Development, Beats Music
- “I’ve worked with Christine Hansen in multiple capacities via nonprofit and for profit efforts and have always been impressed with her prowess and strength to combine a fierce work ethic with a mix of passion that is testament to the many accomplishments she has had in her career. I have also witnessed her level of execution at various events around the world and can attest that she is one of the most qualified executives in the event and music business that I have had the pleasure to work alongside.”Monica Kelly ChamberlinDirector, The Walt Disney Company
- “Christine Hansen is a woman of integrity, vision, and a whole lot of “chutzpah”! She impeccably balances her commitment to the greater good with functional business acumen, a difficult feat in the current world climate. I recommend her wholeheartedly. Her energy and sensibility combined with her humanitarian compassion is asset to any endeavor.”Amy BlackmanCookman International, Manager, Ozomatli
- "I had the distinct pleasure of being a part of Christine’s dynamic team for a historic benefit concert in South Africa that she single handily manifested and produced. From day one I was blown away by her ability to stop at nothing to execute on her vision to turn Dreams into Reality. Christine is a highly motivated, creative thinker with incredible attention to detail and exceptional follow-through. Christine fosters an atmosphere of teamwork, guidance while allowing for individual autonomy and is always an advocate and example for learning and development. Christine has the ability to see well beyond her scope to create worldwide movements and events that encourage social change and inspire people around the globe. I admire her work ethic and beyond all, her fearless ability to navigate barriers to do the best job possible and deliver exceptional results. Christine continues to be an incredible source of inspiration in my career and anyone lucky enough to work along side of her is destined to absorb her contagious energy, passion, dedication and commitment."Candice Yusim-MaskellVice President, Influencer Marketing, PMK•BNC