We are deeply grateful to our inspired clients and partners for their business, support, and involvement.
- “Christine Hansen is a woman of integrity, vision, and a whole lot of “chutzpah”! She impeccably balances her commitment to the greater good with functional business acumen, a difficult feat in the current world climate. I recommend her wholeheartedly. Her energy and sensibility combined with her humanitarian compassion is asset to any endeavor.”Amy BlackmanCookman International, Manager, Ozomatli
- “I’ve worked with Christine Hansen in multiple capacities via nonprofit and for profit efforts and have always been impressed with her prowess and strength to combine a fierce work ethic with a mix of passion that is testament to the many accomplishments she has had in her career. I have also witnessed her level of execution at various events around the world and can attest that she is one of the most qualified executives in the event and music business that I have had the pleasure to work alongside.”Monica Kelly ChamberlinDirector, The Walt Disney Company
- “Christine Hansen of 33 Productions is the true definition of poetry in motion. I hired her to plan a high profile, private celebrity event in May, 2010. Her ability to oversee all with vision and clarity, her unending resources, and her ability to turn on a dime made this event truly spectacular. She planned it with her heart, every detail attended to, and the results were spectacular. I loved working with Christine.”Laurie DavisAccount Manager, David Weise & Associates
- “Christine is without a doubt, one of the most strategic and creative people I have ever had the pleasure of working with....it doesn’t matter if its a massive consumer event in Central Park NYC or charity outreach in South Africa with the world’s best recording stars, Christine handles it all with the poise, professionalism and the savvy of the superstar she is.....she makes it look easy, leaving the rest of us mere mortals in awe.”Jeffrey KowalczykAccount Director Lifestyle Marketing, TBWA/Chiat/Day Los Angeles
- “Christine/Thirty-Three Productions rocks! Christine is a powerhouse of energy and creative thinking and can make any project she sets her sights upon reality. We worked together to help launch the Saturn ION, the first youth targeted vehicle from General Motors. She brought a wealth of expert knowledge to the table and made not only herself, but me, shine. She understands on-time, on-budget and results oriented production and is an absolute pleasure to work with.”Julie Malkin-ManningSenior Account Executive, Carlson Marketing Group
- “I've worked on numerous projects with Christine Hansen ranging from large scale global productions to local charity events. At both extremes Christine's attention to detail and passion are unprecedented.”Julie PilatHead of Music, Curation and Artist Development, Beats Music