We are deeply grateful to our inspired clients and partners for their business, support, and involvement.
- "I first worked with Christine Hansen when she organized the 2007 concert for Nelson Mandela in Johannesburg, in aid of his 46664 foundation, and she invited my artist Corinne Bailey Rae to perform. 46664 is as big a gig as you get in our business -- not only because of the importance of the man himself and the causes this annual event benefits -- but because of the calibre of international artists who are invited and the high level of production and media values that are attached to the event - and expected from everyone involved. Maintaining these standards with so many high maintenance artists to deal with cannot be easy but throughout the days we spent working with Christine, she showed the kind of energy, professionalism, humor, passion and compassion that is rare in any business let alone the music business! We came away knowing we had been looked after by a very special woman, someone who loves music, loves people, and truly cares -- but also gets the job done! Christine is one of the most knowledgeable, experienced and generous professionals in our business, and I am delighted to say we have remained friends, and worked together several times since 46664."Bob MillerCreative Director, Running Media Group (UK)
- “Christine/Thirty-Three Productions rocks! Christine is a powerhouse of energy and creative thinking and can make any project she sets her sights upon reality. We worked together to help launch the Saturn ION, the first youth targeted vehicle from General Motors. She brought a wealth of expert knowledge to the table and made not only herself, but me, shine. She understands on-time, on-budget and results oriented production and is an absolute pleasure to work with.”Julie Malkin-ManningSenior Account Executive, Carlson Marketing Group
- “Christine Hansen is a woman of integrity, vision, and a whole lot of “chutzpah”! She impeccably balances her commitment to the greater good with functional business acumen, a difficult feat in the current world climate. I recommend her wholeheartedly. Her energy and sensibility combined with her humanitarian compassion is asset to any endeavor.”Amy BlackmanCookman International, Manager, Ozomatli
- “Christine is without a doubt, one of the most strategic and creative people I have ever had the pleasure of working with....it doesn’t matter if its a massive consumer event in Central Park NYC or charity outreach in South Africa with the world’s best recording stars, Christine handles it all with the poise, professionalism and the savvy of the superstar she is.....she makes it look easy, leaving the rest of us mere mortals in awe.”Jeffrey KowalczykAccount Director Lifestyle Marketing, TBWA/Chiat/Day Los Angeles
- “Christine Hansen of 33 Productions is the true definition of poetry in motion. I hired her to plan a high profile, private celebrity event in May, 2010. Her ability to oversee all with vision and clarity, her unending resources, and her ability to turn on a dime made this event truly spectacular. She planned it with her heart, every detail attended to, and the results were spectacular. I loved working with Christine.”Laurie DavisAccount Manager, David Weise & Associates
- “It is with much enthusiasm and love that I wholeheartedly recommend Christine Hansen. We worked together last May and I was amazed by her infectious energy, natural grace under pressure and complete commitment to task. I put my trust in her with a quite big project and was satisfied, beyond all expectations and hopes. I am eternally grateful for her expertise and friendship. Surely you will find out in short order, what a wonderful addition she will make for your collective. Best of luck in your endeavors.”Mike InezBassist, Alice In Chains