We are deeply grateful to our inspired clients and partners for their business, support, and involvement.
- “It is with much enthusiasm and love that I wholeheartedly recommend Christine Hansen. We worked together last May and I was amazed by her infectious energy, natural grace under pressure and complete commitment to task. I put my trust in her with a quite big project and was satisfied, beyond all expectations and hopes. I am eternally grateful for her expertise and friendship. Surely you will find out in short order, what a wonderful addition she will make for your collective. Best of luck in your endeavors.”Mike InezBassist, Alice In Chains
- “Christine Hansen of 33 Productions is the true definition of poetry in motion. I hired her to plan a high profile, private celebrity event in May, 2010. Her ability to oversee all with vision and clarity, her unending resources, and her ability to turn on a dime made this event truly spectacular. She planned it with her heart, every detail attended to, and the results were spectacular. I loved working with Christine.”Laurie DavisAccount Manager, David Weise & Associates
- "I had the distinct pleasure of being a part of Christine’s dynamic team for a historic benefit concert in South Africa that she single handily manifested and produced. From day one I was blown away by her ability to stop at nothing to execute on her vision to turn Dreams into Reality. Christine is a highly motivated, creative thinker with incredible attention to detail and exceptional follow-through. Christine fosters an atmosphere of teamwork, guidance while allowing for individual autonomy and is always an advocate and example for learning and development. Christine has the ability to see well beyond her scope to create worldwide movements and events that encourage social change and inspire people around the globe. I admire her work ethic and beyond all, her fearless ability to navigate barriers to do the best job possible and deliver exceptional results. Christine continues to be an incredible source of inspiration in my career and anyone lucky enough to work along side of her is destined to absorb her contagious energy, passion, dedication and commitment."Candice Yusim-MaskellVice President, Influencer Marketing, PMK•BNC
- “I’ve worked with Christine Hansen in multiple capacities via nonprofit and for profit efforts and have always been impressed with her prowess and strength to combine a fierce work ethic with a mix of passion that is testament to the many accomplishments she has had in her career. I have also witnessed her level of execution at various events around the world and can attest that she is one of the most qualified executives in the event and music business that I have had the pleasure to work alongside.”Monica Kelly ChamberlinDirector, The Walt Disney Company
- "I first worked with Christine Hansen when she organized the 2007 concert for Nelson Mandela in Johannesburg, in aid of his 46664 foundation, and she invited my artist Corinne Bailey Rae to perform. 46664 is as big a gig as you get in our business -- not only because of the importance of the man himself and the causes this annual event benefits -- but because of the calibre of international artists who are invited and the high level of production and media values that are attached to the event - and expected from everyone involved. Maintaining these standards with so many high maintenance artists to deal with cannot be easy but throughout the days we spent working with Christine, she showed the kind of energy, professionalism, humor, passion and compassion that is rare in any business let alone the music business! We came away knowing we had been looked after by a very special woman, someone who loves music, loves people, and truly cares -- but also gets the job done! Christine is one of the most knowledgeable, experienced and generous professionals in our business, and I am delighted to say we have remained friends, and worked together several times since 46664."Bob MillerCreative Director, Running Media Group (UK)
- “Christine/Thirty-Three Productions rocks! Christine is a powerhouse of energy and creative thinking and can make any project she sets her sights upon reality. We worked together to help launch the Saturn ION, the first youth targeted vehicle from General Motors. She brought a wealth of expert knowledge to the table and made not only herself, but me, shine. She understands on-time, on-budget and results oriented production and is an absolute pleasure to work with.”Julie Malkin-ManningSenior Account Executive, Carlson Marketing Group